Bulldog Academy is a specialized online tutorial program that is provided to students who need additional assistance to prepare them for the upcoming STAAR assessments. This after-school program is an opportunity for students to focus on targeted academic areas in a structured setting.
Students are invited to attend Bulldog Academy based on academic need according to their performance on benchmark tests, prior year STAAR testing, and/or six week grades.
- Bulldog Academy is offered Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoons from 3:30 until 4:50.
- Bulldog Academy will not be offered on school holidays or early release days.
- A snack and break will be provided on days students attend Bulldog Academy from 3:30 until 3:50.
- Bus transportation is provided to students attending Bulldog Academy and your child will be dropped off at their assigned bus stop.
- If your child is not a bus rider, they must depart campus promptly at 4:50 when Bulldog Academy ends, as supervision will not be provided after this time.
- A student may be dropped or excluded from Bulldog Academy at the end of a grading period based on grades and/or program results.